2014 Engineer of Year Nomination Form
2014 Engineering Design of the Year Nomination Form
2013 Conference Pictures
2014 Joint Engineer Luncheon - February 20, 2014
ASCE Arkansas Section
Established in 1981, the Arkansas Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers has brought together the civil engineering community through continued education and social gatherings. With the power of volunteers, we also help our community with programs to strengthen the growth of science and mathematics in Arkansas. As a member of ASCE, a portion of dues go towards these great programs and help provide scholarships to civil engineering students of ABET accredited schools in Arkansas. There is no better time them now to become a member and help support ASCE and influence our communities for a better tomorrow.
Provide essential value to our members and partners, advance civil engineering, and serve the public good.
- Facilitate the advancement of technology to enhance quality, knowledge, competitiveness, sustainability, and environmental stewardship.
- Encourage and provide the tools for lifelong learning to aid our members' continued growth throughout their careers.
- Promote professionalism and the profession throughout society to enhance the stature of civil engineers and to influence public policy.
- Develop and support civil engineer leaders to broaden our members' perspectives, enhance their career growth, and promote the public interest.
- Advocate infrastructure and environmental stewardship to protect the public health and safety and improve the quality of life.